What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to improving your bass playing
- Do you know the first seven letters of the English alphabet? (If not, I’ll TELL YOU!)
- Intuitively understanding what others teach you, picking up new techniques with ease
- ‘Thumping’ styles (how to use a pick, your fingers, hybrid style etc)
- Finally watch yourself progressing as a player for the first time in years…
- Showing you how to turn your chords knowledge to your advantage as a bass player
- Teaching you a simple way of looking at the fretboard you’ll find anywhere
- Teaching you two simple scale patterns that are literally all you need
- Containing 2 hours of video instruction jam packed with useful content
- Showing you how to play harmonies and melodies on your bass
- Can you count to eight? (Again, we can WORK on this!)
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Decoding The Bass Guitar scores 71.57/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bassguitartheory.com/decoding-bass/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bassguitartheory.com you’ll also be taken through to bassguitartheory.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)